Asset Management for Critical Infrastructure will bring together the utility and infrastructure industries to discuss the latest news and techniques in the sector and explore practical applications that can improve the way assets are managed, from water pipelines to electricity networks and railway lines.
The two-day conference will explore:
- How the Internet of Things (IoT) is enhancing management processes
- If companies are using Big Data to their advantage
- The impact augmented reality and artificial intelligence could have on Australian assets
- Predictive maintenance – the white knight of asset management
- The role of the ISO 55000 standard and how it has been successfully implemented
- Planning best practices
- How drones/UAVs and GIS are changing the way we manage assets
- Managing risks: how to stay ahead of the game and detect problems before they occur
- Budget considerations: what gets top priority?
- Balancing the construction of new assets with maintaining existing assets
- How large organisations manage a diverse range of assets across states and sectors
Confirmed speakers include Antony Sprigg, CEO, Infrastructure Sustainability Council Of Australia; Peter Harcus, General Manager Gas Strategy, Jemena; Paul Higham Manager Of Development Infrastructure And Portfolio Services, Sydney Water; Jonathan Avery, National Sector Manager, Standards Australia; Ryan Wolton, Global Head Of Sustainable Value Improvement, Kpmg Australia; Dr Allen Tam, Senior Consultant, Relken Engineering.